Monday, February 9, 2009

lol i ended up not using this blog as much as i wanted to.
so i'll just make this the blog where i say things i dont put on my main blog.
who'll read this anyway? besides ppl like u, hor joycepoon? heh.
but just so i dont defeat the purpose of having a supposed 'english improvement blog',
i'll still use proper english. ^^

i think my heart is sick.
wish i could cry it out. my heart hurts a lot sometimes when i cry.
i like that pain.
but tears don't come for me that way.
i can't just cry when i want to.
to cry for the loss of that someone i never felt such feelings for,
to cry because i have so much to do to live up to the expectation i have of myself,
to cry because sometimes i feel like such a bitch and i wana curl up in a ball and hide away alone in one dark corner so i wont have to face people agian.

for the people who read this, dont tell me to cheer up, cuz on the outside i really am cheered up. i'm very happy that God's blessed me with such a cheerful attitude to things. you'll never catch me not smiling for a whole day.

dont tell me to move on, its getting irritating cuz i am moving on. things like that dont just happen overnight.

dont tell me that i'll get over it, and not to worry. i know that already.

don't tell me to forget about him. i don't want to.

just let me feel the way i'm feeling, because i've never felt for someone like this before, and i don't think i will be for a while.

gosh i've become such an emo. sigh.
okay but i'm really quite stressed cuz i always fall asleep in class and i miss out in lessons, so like, sometimes chunks of info's missing in my brain and i cant understand some of the work i have to do. argh! someone invent some pill to keep a person wide awake!

1 comment:

  1. same... had times where i didnt need anyone to say anything but i just needed someone to listen...

    ReplyDelete