Sunday, February 15, 2009

i love your voice, haha.
although i hate that i have to love it from afar.
my mood changes for just that little amount of time when you're in the same room i'm in.
i become happy. for just that little while.
i have nothing to say to you, even though i wish i could talk like there was no tomorrow.
then we go our seperate ways,
and i start to wish i could be with you..
but its like wanting what you can't have.
its never going to happen, i think i know.
but i can't stop myself from liking you.

i remember those times we had.
it makes me sad to know we had those, yet everything turned out the way it did.

"so i act cool, on the outside, but its eating me alive.
cause when it comes to you, theres nothing i can do, i can't make you love me when you don't.
I see it in your eyes, all the compromise, i can't take another slow goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment